Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 Words








This was a house which I designed in my high school technical drawing class. The drawing on the left is the front view of the house and the drawing on the right is a perspective representation of the house. This drawing took me many hours to complete but in the end it was worth learning about the horizon line and vanishing points.
























This is a photo of the Burj Dubai. Although it is not yet completed, it is already the world's most tallest building. It is a magnificent piece of architecture and must be every civil engineer's nightmare. The designers must have had incredible imagination and determination to have been able transform their designs to reality.

















The photo of the aeroplane's wing was taken by me while I was flying back to Australia at the end of my holiday overseas trip. I find this photo beautiful as the wing represents something man-made, is brilliantly contrasted with the magnificent natural background consisting of the blue sky and white clouds.


FIONA HALL













Paper, Shredded, Vigorous


TRACY MOFFAT















Care, Assist, Parting


ROSALIE GASCOIGNE















Detour, Construct, Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment