Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 Stairs, 8 Sections

This was my original above ground/below ground sketch.















This is the modified sketch which includes the stairs and various sections
















Below is the original sketch of my section. The next scan will show the stairs required to be drawn in.














This scan shows the stairs which I have designed with slight modifications to the original sketch.



















Sections of the above ground set of stairs.



















This was a picture taken when I was designing and drawing the cantilevered stairs in SketchUp.












Below is a rough sketch of the below ground set of stairs. I needed to understand how it would look before drawing it in felt tip.













These two scans are sections of the below ground set of stairs. I have decided to incorporate two different types of stairs where they are both made of different materials.



























This is a picture of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment