Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lecture 7 - The Black Box Between














This slide from Lecture 7 - The Black Box Between relates to what I have been trying to achieve in my Unreal Tournament design. The colours used to light up a particular room can change its feel. The slide has the room represented in red which may symbolise that this is a dangerous room or may be used for evil. If I were to change the red colour to a blue colour, the room would give off a different feel. The blue may represent serenity and peace.

In my Unreal Tournament design, I have tried used harmonious colours so the room is appealing for people to want to enter and look around. In some rooms I found that artificial lights did not do the job properly and I relied on the natural sunlight to light up the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment